Jason Owen: Only dwarf body builder who can lift twice his own weight


Superman: Jason, who weighs 11 stone, can lift an incredible 26 stone - the equivalent of a fully-grown gorilla

At just 121 meters (4 feet) in tall, Jason Owen - 30-year-old - is the UK's only dwarf body builder, but that doesn't stop him  to exercising his favorite sport to become the champion of England, only dwarf who has mastered the bodybuilding, he can lift TWICE his own body weight..
Owen worked as a caretaker for some bars in England and lives in Mitcham Surrey, Known as 'Mini Arnie' after his hero Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Muscleman: Jason shows off his hard-earned muscles alongside his trainer Del

The newspaper "Daily Mail" said ,  this talent  man  spent more than four hours a day in workout sessions,  to be able to participate in bodybuilding competitions.
Jason said: 'Pound for pound I'm one of the strongest guys at the gym.
'Occasionally I do get grief for being a dwarf when I'm working the doors.
'I don't let it get to me and often by the end of the night I have them over my shoulder when I chuck them out.
'People are always surprised by my strength.'
He eats 4,000 calories a day in protein-rich food and power shakes to build up his muscles.
Jason is now in training for the Kent Klassic bodybuilding competition in Gravesend in August.
He said: 'I haven't won a competition yet but this summer I'm hoping to get in shape and bring home a trophy.

Inspiration: Jason, pictured with his trainer Del during a workout session, is often told by fellow gym-goers he is an inspiration for never letting his size get in the way of what he wants to do